Resent having to fold your good draws against mediocre hands? We’ve all been there. But now with the Flush Jackpot, you’ll never have to! Natural8 Flush Jackpot doesn’t require you to win with your hand! So don’t be afraid and aim for your instant payout!
Hitting the Flush Jackpot
Hit the Flush Jackpot by making one of the jackpot hands (Ace-High Flush, Straight Flush, or Royal Flush) while satisfying the following conditions:
I. Upon making your Flush Jackpot hand, the amount you have committed to the pot must be equal to or greater than 15 big blinds.
II. Your current best 5 cards must include both of your hole cards and also be a jackpot eligible hand.
As long as you have satisfied the conditions, you will hit the jackpot regardless of who wins the hand and even if you decide to fold.
- Once you fold, your jackpot will not improve with hand progression.
- If the amount you have committed to the pot is less than 15 big blinds at the time you make a Flush, then you will not qualify for the jackpot.
- In the case above, your Flush needs to improve on the street that your pot-committed amount becomes equal to or greater than 15 big blinds to qualify for the jackpot.
- Once you have qualified for the jackpot, running the hand multiple times (RIMT) will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- Making a Flush through RIMT will not qualify for the jackpot.
- Hand improvements that occur through RIMT will not improve your jackpot.
- Once you have qualified for the jackpot, leaving the table or disconnections will not cancel the jackpot you have already earned.
- During a disconnection, if your hand happens to improve on a later street and qualifies as a jackpot hand, then you will be eligible for the jackpot. For example, you flop an Ace-High Flush, but you get disconnected and auto-checked to the Turn/River where your hand improves to a Straight Flush.
The Flush Jackpot payouts differ based on the stakes from which the jackpot hits occur.
All blinds share the same jackpot payout percentage, despite the jackpot being allocated differently for each blind.
Jackpot payout percentage is as shown in the table below.
All Hold’em cash games will share the same jackpot fund with its sole purpose being the prize pool for Flush Jackpot hits and payouts.
The jackpot fund will continue to grow by reserving certain amounts from Hold’em cash games.
In other words, your cash prize for hitting the jackpot will always be waiting for you!
Players’ profits exceeding the amount of 15 big blinds will be allocated to the jackpot fund (capped at 1 big blind).
Subscribe to our telegram chanel!