Pokermaster is the new Asian poker room for playing on IOS or Android devices. We also made an instruction for our players how to set the client to your personal computer.
It might seem to you this is a rather difficult process, however if you will follow the instructions of the example, it won’t take you longer than 10 minutes.
Important note! You need to have 64-x bit Windows!
1) To begin with, you need to download Android emulator http://www.memuplay.com/
2) Install the emulator and turn it on.
3) After the installation, download Memu lolipop 5.1.1. update on the link http://www.memuplay.com/blog/index.php/2016/11/18/memu-android-5-1-rc3-is-released/ . The file is called MEmu-Lollipop-rc3
4) Install the update and launch it on the desktop with the tag Multi Memu
5) You will have to click Create emulator in the pop-up window and choose android 5.1
6) After that android emulator will be creates, you have to click Start.
7) In some cases when Memu app is turned on, the software will require virtualization on your computer BIOS:
— Restart your computer and enter BIOS system menu (usually with the help of combinations Alt + F4 or Delete or F2 or F2+Fn).
— Go to the section Processor and turn on Intel®Virtualization Technology (it might be called Virtualization Extensions in some versions) or AMD-V. Save changes with the help of Save & Exit option.
8) Download Pokermaster client on this link https://apkpure.com/pokermaster/com.illuminate.texaspoker
9) After you do that enter emulator android the way it is in point 5
10) Upload the downloaded Pokermaster client to emulator android
After that, the app will be installed. In general, should you follow the instruction, the whole procedure shouldn’t take much time from you. In order to start playing and sign up you should right us via skype or email.