The brand new PartyPoker tournamnet series comprises of 164 combative tournaments played over eight action-packed days. Starting 25th February, each tournament will take on a Progressive Knockout format, meaning for every player you eliminate you’ll receive a cash prize, whilst your own bounty increases. And of course, the top placed finishers are paid similarly to any other tournament!
Buy-ins range from $1.10 – $5,200, and with varied structures, there’s something for everybody in the $10 million GTD KO Series!
Here’s the key information:
- Dates: 25th February – 4th March
- 164 Progressive Knockout tournaments – view the full tournament schedule here
- $10 million GTD series prizepool
Also, watch out for the seven Championship Events that include three tournaments with $1 million GTD prizepools:
- 25th February @ 20.00 CET – $215 buy-in – $1M Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET – $215 buy-in – $1M Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET – $5,200 buy-in – $1M Gtd
- 4th March @ 18:00 CET – $1,050 buy-in – $500K Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET – $55 buy-in – $100K Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET – $11 buy-in – $50K Gtd
- 4th March @ 20.00 CET – $2.20 buy-in – $20K Gtd
Show no mercy and knockout your opponents this KO Series! A slice of the massive $10 million GTD prizepool could be yours from buy-ins as low as $1.10.